Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 22 May 2015

Tall Tweets


Sanjivani ,



This is very interesting ,to say the least  !

Take a look at this link , where I entered my twitter ,



User ID =  IndiaRecruiter

Password =  hemendra270633



Then I copy pasted two of my latest Promo Emails

and clicked " Tweet as Image " button







See how my entire messages ( of several HUNDREDS of words ) , appeared in FULL on Twitter  !


Amazing  !






I am sure 3P will want to take advantage of this UNIQUE software tool ( FREE  too ! )


In any case , I would like you to upload my hundreds of PROMO EMAILS , thru this software , on Twitter , at the rate of 3/4 per day

After that continue uploading my blogs from www.hemenparekh.in


hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment