Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 May 2015

RE: Pending Items


Nitin,


Thanks

Last evening itself , I sent out an email to Shri Amitabh Kant / MakeInIndia Team / InvestIndia Team re this

Please let me know when should I plan a visit to your office for finalizing the target dates for the balance items

I believe there are 8/10 pending items

We should plan to complete / upload these at the rate of ( at least ) one item every week , so that this backlog gets cleared in next 8/10 weeks , at the latest

I leave it to you to decide the priority , depending upon :

>   Ease of completion of each item

>   The extent of benefit to our Subscribers ( eg Auto-Translation into various languages )

>   What would impress Shri Amitabh Kant

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 5:41 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE:

Dear Sir,

“Expedite My Project” page uploaded.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:18 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject:

Nitin,


( As usual ) find revised write-up of page :


" Expedite  My  Project "


I have added a few line ( marked in Green ) .


I hope Satish will show me final page thru Team Viewer , before uploading


Just as in case of " Influence Policy Makers " page , even a casual visitor must be able to select ALL search-parameters ( one by one ) and be able to SEE full results-display

Only , he cannot click unless he is logged in

Also ,

like in all other messages , these messages too will appear at " World Wide Wall " page , as soon as approved

And ,

show Counters , as well

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment