Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 31 May 2015

" Make In India " Consultancy

makeinindia@nic.in

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in

amitabh.kant@nic.in


Dear CEO

Icra Management Consultancy Services

---------------------------------------------------------------

" Make In India " Consultancy

DNAmoney ( 30 May 2015 ) reports about your interest  in offering
consultancy to DIPP , for its " Make in India " initiative

As per DNA , the terms of reference include :

>   Provide Support
     To provide support in regularly monitoring the short term and medium
      term commitments of 22 Sectoral Programmes

>   Measure Progress
     To measure the progress made on these commitments

>   Identify Areas
     To identify areas of concern which need to be addressed by the
      government to achieve the targets set

>   Design  System
     To design a system of monitoring to get a feedback on progress made
     by the government in achievement of short term and long term plans
     that have been set for each of these Sectors

On my own , I have done some work on these , which you can read on my web site ,  www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  :

>    Email Alerts

I have also designed :

>    " Corporate Registration " Form      ( for MakeInIndia web site )
>     ADMIN section for access by DIPP / Industry Ministers of States
    
If desired , I would be happy to share with you my thoughts on creation of
WAR ROOMs ( in DIPP as also in each State ), where progress of each and
every INVESTMENT PROPOSAL can be monitored thru Online Dynamic
Analytics , based on PERT charts , where the software will send out
automatic ALARMs ( Emails / SMS / Phone-Calls / Video-Conference
Requests etc ) , to all concerned Secretaries / Ministers / PMO , every time
there is a slippage in any activity lying on the CRITICAL PATH  

With regards ,

hemen  parekh
Mumbai / 0 - 98,67,55,08,08






No comments:

Post a Comment