Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 30 May 2015

RE: Congrats


Dear  Suneet,


Please let me know if your program to visit Mumbai has got finalized

In the meantime , you may want to look up following new features on    www.B2BmessageBlaster.com   (  B2B  )  :



>    Expedite  My   Project  ( may be of special interest to you since you are in process to set up projects in India )


regards,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

From: Suneet Singh Tuli [mailto:suneet@datawind.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 2:30 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: Congrats

Dear Hemen,

Thank you for the kind wishes.

I’ll be back in India late-May.  I’ll try to visit Mumbai at that time, and let’s catch-up.

Regards,
Suneet


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: March 18, 2015 1:22 AM
To: suneet@datawind.com
Subject: Congrats




Dear Suneet,


Just came across this news report

Congratulations  !

Long awaited  " Digital Revolution " has finally arrived

regards,

hemen parekh



PS :

Let us catch up with each other , if you are travelling to Mumbai

I am keeping busy , promoting my latest offering ,


www.B2BmessageBlaster.com   (  B2B  )


which enables a Subscriber to send out different  TYPES   of   " Business Messages "   to ,


>      2,28,000 + Indian Companies , listed according to

>      52              Industry Sectors, and located in

>     380            Cities



No comments:

Post a Comment