Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Inviting Qingdao Executives


Inviting    Qingdao    Executives

Dear  Qingdao  Executive :

Are you aware that , a few days back , Chinese President Mr Xi Jinping and Indian Prime Minister , Mr Narendra Modi declared that ,
Chinese city  Qingdao  will be the  Sister - City  of  Indian City Hyderabad  ?

They also decided that Companies ( Corporate ) located in these Sister - Cities , will no more need to approach their respective State / Central Governments to form manufacturing Joint Ventures / Licensing Arrangements / Export / Import / Appointment of Dealers etc

There is no doubt , your Company wants to take full advantage of this special liberalized arrangement to strike " Deals " with Companies in Indian City , Hyderabad

Questions :

>  Where to find a list of  9,007 Companies located in Hyderabad  ?

>  How to send out your " We are interested to talk to You " message to
     these Hyderabad-based Companies ? - and in a matter of minutes ?

Answer :

>  Simply  REGISTER   on  ww.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B )

Compose your Message

>  On page , " B2B  is  Big  Bang " , first select your Message ,

    then select " Hyderabad "

>  Click on any counter against INDUSTRY of your choice


As simple as that !

Your message will get delivered to all those Companies ( as Email ) within 24 hours  !

If there are any questions , feel free to write to me

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai - India
( M ) 91 22 9867550808






No comments:

Post a Comment