Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 5 May 2015

RE: URGENT / MINOR CHANGE


Nitin ,

Many thanks

To day's TOP PRIORITY is to re-start the " Recharge Account " page

As I mentioned yesterday , Devendra Desai ( Children Toy Foundation ) was considering sending out his message to 40,000 + Companies in Mumbai and wants to make online payment of Rs 8000/-

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 6:16 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: RE: URGENT / MINOR CHANGE

Dear Sir ,

My Own Suggestions page is uploaded on server.

Regards,
Satish


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2015 10:54 AM
To: Nitin Ruge
Subject: URGENT / MINOR CHANGE

Nitin ,

Please add following line ( shown in RED ) , in the  write up of page , " Influence Policy Makers " ,
making it a hyperlink with the attachment page :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Dear Visitor ,

Do you have any suggestions on ,

  > Economical / Political / Social problems facing India ?

  > E-Governance ? Ease of Doing Business ?

  > Reducing Poverty ? Increasing Cleanliness ? Administrative / Government Procedure Reforms ? 

Here are , a few of my own Suggestions  }
-------------------------------------------------

If so , then from this page , send your well-articulated / positive / concrete / action-specific suggestions ( not generalities / platitudes ) , to our Policy Makers 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Since , I have already started promo email blast to promote this page , pl carry out this minor change , first thing tomorrow morning

hcp

PS :

Due to change-over to a 4mb leased line in our office , B2B web site was down for most of friday and saturday

It got up , only yesterday evening

However one link ( Re-Charge Account ) is still NOT working !

Kailas thinks , connection between our page and ccAvenue site may need to be restored

Pl look into this

No comments:

Post a Comment