Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 May 2015

FAST BLAST


Nitin ,


Thanks for re-starting page , " Recharge Account "

As far as page , " FAST  BLAST " is concerned , I have already suggested that the dynamic counter ( NUMBER )  within the cell turns RED , if selected AND blasted

I believe , I have mentioned this in the page write-up also

I suggest one improvement on this feature , as follows :

Let us say , a Subscriber has composed / saved following messages , which appear in the " Select Message " drop list :

*      Best Substitute for Advertising

*      Fastest Online digital Marketing Service

*      We deliver your Messages , overnight

Now , it is quite possible that he blasts each of these messages to different ( or even SAME ) combinations of { " Industry * City " } , ie , by clicking COUNTERS in different Cells

What I suggest :

After login , whenever he selects a particular MESSAGE ( in the drop list ) , all the Cells to which he has already blasted that particular message at any time in the past , show up in RED

This will ensure that he does not end up blasting the same message to the same CELL-GROUP , twice ( saves a lot of money and embarrassment ! )

You will agree that it is not possible for a Subscriber to remember , WHICH message he has so far blasted to WHICH groups

This feature would go a long way to re-assure him ( of not annoying the recipient companies )

If you agree , pl incorporate and make suitable mention of this CONFIDENCE  GENERATING  feature in the page write-up

hcp



No comments:

Post a Comment