Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 May 2015

RE: how we can use your B2B


Dear Suryakant,


Thank you for writing


Basically , ours is an Online Messaging Service , primarily meant for any business wanting to promote its products / services to other businesses


Our USP is :


>   We have an online database of 2,28,000 + Indian Companies and 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce


>  Unlike many other B2B web sites , we enable a Subscriber to


     *     Compose / Store his Marketing Messages


     *     Attach photos / Video to these messages


     *     Blast his message to several hundred / thousand , Companies simultaneously with just  ONE CLICK  !


Our normal charge is Rs 0.20 per message blasted ( sent as Emails )


However , a Subscriber gets a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails upon Registering ( no charge for registering )


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai




PS

You can see some actual marketing messages blasted by our Subscribers on page.....World  Wide  Wall

Our entire process is explained at page...........Dear  Pallavi



From: Suryakant Sharma [mailto:suryakant@daksh.org.in]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:36 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: how we can use your B2B

Dear sir ,
Please provide your business plan


Thanks & regards

SuryaKant Sharma
+91-9716772447
Manager- Operations 
Daksh Eskills Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon

No comments:

Post a Comment