Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 May 2015

RE: HOW TO GET DONATIONS ?


Dear Dr Vatwani,



My sincere apologies if my emails annoyed you . I have no excuse for the same

I did look up your web site and am impressed with your work . I wish you all luck

Incidentally , one of your patrons , Shri Chandrakant Mehtalia , was my college-mate in Anand , a good friend and got related to my brother later on

regards,

hemen


From: Dr. BHARAT VATWANI [mailto:svatwani@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 8:28 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: RE: HOW TO GET DONATIONS ?

Dear Hemen

I keep getting these mails from your end. I don't believe in the concept of hard-sell. To each his own philosophy. Do look up our website www.shraddharehabilitationfoundation.org to understand what we are into.

Regards and thanks for sending us your mail.

Dr Bharat Vatwani
Shraddha Rehabilitation Foundation

From: hcp@recruitguru.com
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:11:44 +0530
Subject: HOW TO GET DONATIONS ?
To: svatwani@hotmail.com
HOW    TO    GET    DONATIONS   ?

Dear  NGO  Executive ,

After finding your Email ID on KarmaYog.org (and other similar web sites ) , I am sending you this message

But , has your " Registration / Listing " on those sites , got you any donations ?

Most likely , not  !

No Company Executive came searching for you !

And from those sites , you cannot , yourself ,

>    search / find , likely DONOR COMPANIES
>    send them emails about your excellent Social Work
>    request for donations

But you can do all of that from ,

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com   (  B2B  )

So ,

REGISTER  (  on B2B  )

COMPOSE  your Donation Request  ( on B2B  )

BLAST  your request to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies  ( from  B2B  )

>  Get Donations ( I am only a Postman who delivers your message ! )

First  1,000  Emails are absolutely  FREE  !

with regards ,

hemen  parekh
( Ex-GM, Powai / L&T )
Marol / Mumbai

Contact me on :
( M ) 0-98,67,55,08,08

PS :
>   To make  MLAs of Maharashtra, aware of your excellent Social Work   , you could blast your Message to them from , " Influence Policy Makers ". Or what are your Suggestions re Mumbai's Development Plan ( DP )

>   For exact procedure to be followed by you , read :

>  To see actual Donation Requests blasted by other NGOs , visit :


No comments:

Post a Comment