Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 4 May 2015

FW: Hello...Ref..Mr. C. T. Nakhate (Ex. L&T Powai)


Nirmit,

How did Hemant feel about this person ?

hcp

-----Original Message-----
From: satish dongre [mailto:dongresatish19@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 3:43 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Hello...Ref..Mr. C. T. Nakhate (Ex. L&T Powai)

Dear Sir,

Gd afternoon.

As per discussion with Mr. C. T. Nakhate (Ex. L&T) friend of my father Mr. Shivaji Dongre (Ex. L&T Mail room Incharge).

Myself Satish Dongre, currently working with SKF India limited in Factory Quality Assurance dept.

Due to major restructuring process in SKF, SKF has reduced some 150+ manpower in India level.

For me also 31st may is the given last date.

SKF has tied up assigment for JOB searching with your reputed 3P consultancy.

I met during last week to your Pune rep...Mr. Hemant Juvekar.

Pl find my attcahed CV for your ref...

Pl do the needful.

Thanks
Satish

No comments:

Post a Comment