Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 21 May 2015

B2B is Big Bang


Satish ,


Thanks for uploading this page , last evening

It looks good  !

However , you need to carry out following minor improvements ( - I hope , before lunch today ,  so that I can start a promo email blast ) :


>  On right hand top corner , replace date ( 17 Nov 2013 ) by ,... 20 May 2015

>  Page Title to read... B2B   is   Big   Bang  ( not B2BmessageBlaster  )

>  Any casual visitor must be able to see those tabulations AND be able to experience full functionality , except for being
    able to CLICK on the NUMBER ( if he does , warning message to flash / also if he has not enough Credit Balance )

    No need to login

    That means , under "  Here is how :

                       remove > Login

    The message ( You must login to be able to blast your message ) should , still appear above those tabulations

    May be I did not make this aspect very clear to you

   But , as a rule , we want visitors to experience ( as much as possible ) all functionalities of our site , without login


>   Show city name in RED , in the following message :


    You have selected Mumbai city

The list below shows Industry wise companies in
Mumbai  
 

>   I noticed that if I select 3 City names one after another , all 3 continue to appear in RED

     This is confusing !

     Only the latest selected City Name should appear in RED . Earlier clicked , should revert to Blue


Do phone me if there are any questions


I take it that any NUMBER of messages blasted from this page , will , immediately get added to the database at ,

"  This Message was blasted to "  < ..... >  in World  Wide  Wall


Pl confirm

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment