Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 6 May 2015

RE: MAKE A DIFFERENCE [#10092]


Dear Sir :

In the past , I have sent many suggestions for improvement of Make In India web site ( not for Invest India web site )

It would help if I know which of those , you are likely to consider for implementation

Should you want a list , pl let me know

regards,

hemen  parekh

(m) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:24 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: MAKE A DIFFERENCE [#10092]

-- reply above this line --

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Investor Facilitation Cell.

We thank you for your valuable suggestions. We are completely revamping Invest India website www.investindia.gov.in and some of your suggestions may get incorporated. 

Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please keep subject line unchanged while further communications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment