Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Hindi - Chini Bahen Bahen !


Hindi  -  Chini   Bahen   Bahen   !

Dear  Indian  CEO  :

There was a time when they used to say ,  "  Hindi  Chini  Bhai  Bhai "

Last week , Shri Narendra Modi and Shri Xi JinPing were singing ,

"  Hindi  Chini  Bahen  Bahen  "

Between them , they have made  SISTERS  out of :

>    Hyderabad     and     Quingdao
>    Chennai         and     Chongquing
>    Aurangabad   and      Dunhuang
>    Karnataka      and      Sichuan

They also said :

"  Let these Sisters talk to each other directly
   Let Companies in Sister Cities / States , bypass respective State / Central
   Governments in their countries , to initiate business - courtships
   Let them get ' Engaged to be Married ', without seeking permission from
   parents  "

Now , if yours is a Company in Hyderabad / Chennai / Aurangabad / Karnataka , you will ask :

"  How can I send across my Love-Letter to those Chinese Companies ? "

No problem  !

Just send your proposal through ,

45 Chinese Chambers of Commerce , located in 21 Chinese cities !

Request the Chamber President to forward your Message to all of their Member Firms .  They will be most happy to do so

Many years back , Edmund Burke wrote :

 " There never lighted on this orb a more delightful vision than that of Marie Antoinette " 

For Online Messaging, on the entire web, you will find such delight, only at


with regards ,

hemen   parekh
Mumbai ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08  )


PS :

Just  Register to enable those Chinese Companies to send their " We want to buy from You " messages to you from,



No comments:

Post a Comment