Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 May 2015

Expedite My Project


Shuklendu,

I suppose other pressing assignments must have kept Satish from uploading , last Saturday , new page,

"  Expedite  My  Project  "

I hope , he will do so today

As soon as it gets uploaded , I plan to inform , both MakeInIndia and InvestIndia

In the meantime , take a look at following news-report  , appearing today

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





NEW DELHI: The Commerce and Industry Ministry is planning to undertake a "360-degree" media campaign to promote 'Make in India' and attract overseas and domestic investment. 

The objective of the campaign is generating awareness about investment opportunities and prospects of the country, to promote India as a preferred investment destination in the source markets overseas and to increase India's share of global FDI, said a DIPP notice inviting request for qualification-cum-request for .. 



No comments:

Post a Comment