Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 May 2015

RE: How to get donations - Advitya


Dear Vallari


Thanks for writing

Phone me after you have registered .  Total process is described on page ........Dear  Pallavi

Phone me if you are facing any problem while registering

Also look up some good examples of Donation Request Messages ( Children Toy Foundation / Gharkool  etc ) , on page


regards,

hemen  parekh

From: advitya_1@rediffmail.com [mailto:advitya_1@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 2:39 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Re: How to get donations - Advitya

Dear Mr. Parikh,

Greetings from Advitya! Thank you for your email. Your guidance has been very helpful to us and we have started our registration on the b2b message blaster website.

We shall keep you updated with the progress. Meanwhile, please feel free to visit our website - www.advitya.com and we would love to receive your feedback and suggestions on how we can go about a more effective pathway for fund raising.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Vallari

Advitya - a creative center for the mentally challenged

D-301, Pioneer Heritage Residency II,
Near Milan Signal, opp. Sane Guruji School,
Santacruz West, Mumbai - 400054
Tel - +91 9820844415 / 022 26602900

www.advitya.com

https://www.facebook.com/advitya.mumbai
www.twitter.com/advitya_mumbai
www.instagram.com/advitya_official
advityaspeaks.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment