Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 12 May 2015

RE: Resume of Mr. Harshad Borkar

Dear Danait,

I have passed on Harshad's resume to my colleague , Sonal Thakkar , who will talk to Harshad

regards,

hcp



From: Waman Danait [mailto:waman.danait@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 7:12 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Resume of Mr. Harshad Borkar

Dear Mr. Parekh,
I am enclosing herewith a Resume of  my nephew,Mr. Harshad Borkar who is seeking a suitable opening in the Corporate sector.
 Harshad is an Electrical engineering Graduate from VJTI and M S in Electrical Engineering from Pen State University, USA. He has extensive experience of about 10years in Energy Conservation-promoting Energy efficient products and systems.
He has returned from USA to make a career in India.
I request you to forward  his resume to  3 P Consultants, to explore a suitable opening. They make contact him directly for further action.
Regards
Waman Danait

No comments:

Post a Comment