Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 15 May 2015

Useful Links


Sanjivani

In the following links , in most of the cases , you will find only the NAMES of persons

" Designation " = Economist  or  Banker  or  TV Anchor

Sometimes , you will also find the Name of the Organization , where they are working ( for Department )

In all such cases , we will need to find their email IDs , by searching in Google

hcp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Database of Economists :
-------------------------------------------




Database  of  Bankers :
-----------------------------




Database  of  TV  Anchors  :
---------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment