Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 3 May 2015

FW: [#QSA-303-24324]: Need help for changing A & CNAME Record


From: SupportTeam - India Internet [mailto:support@indiainternet.in]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 10:50 AM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: [#QSA-303-24324]: Need help for changing A & CNAME Record (customizeresume.com) (IN099165)

Hemen Parekh,

This message concerns your ticket #QSA-303-24324. We have not received any response back from you in 48 hours, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply respond to this e-mail.

   Ticket ID: QSA-303-24324
   Subject: Need help for changing A & CNAME Record (customizeresume.com) (IN099165)
   Department: Technical Support (Domain / Hosting / Email)
   Type: Issue
   Status: Open
   Priority: Low

Please note that the ticket will automatically be closed within 24 hours if no response is received from you. The ticket will not be closed in the case that you send another reply. You can check the status of or reply to this ticket online at: http://support.indiainternet.in/index.php?/default_import/Tickets/Ticket/View/QSA-303-24324

Kind regards,

India Internet


No comments:

Post a Comment