Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 28 May 2015

FW: Marketing For Start-Ups



Dear  Dilnawaz Khan,



Last week , I added on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  ) , a new feature called ,




I believe this feature could be of immense interest to Start-Ups , to market their products / services

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 3:28 PM
To: 'apply@startuputsav.in'
Subject: Marketing For Start-Ups

Dear Dilnawaz Khan ,


One of your colleagues phoned this afternoon , suggesting that I attend Start Up Utsav at Jaipur

I regretted due to my age ( 82 ) and health

But from what he described , Start-ups attending this conference , would discuss problems facing them - and seek affordable solutions

One of the problems facing most Start-ups , is meager finance

They just don't have money to advertise their products / services !

This , seriously affects their growth

I have launched   www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  (  B2B  )

Using this online messaging service , Start-ups would be able to send out their " Marketing Messages " to ,


>   2,28,000 + Indian Companies , located in 385 Cities , and listed according to

>   52   Industry Sectors


In a very very inexpensive manner

And , in a matter of hours !


I invite you to visit  B2B


Then , if you feel it is worth recommending to the Start-ups as a useful Marketing Resource , then tell them about B2B

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

With regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai




No comments:

Post a Comment