Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 18 May 2015

RE: Do you think about your Website Promotion Don't Miss the Chance?


Dear  Aruna  /  Monica


To send your Marketing Message to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies in 380 Cities , you may want to use Online Messaging Service of ,


with regards,

hemen  parekh

From: Aruna rani [mailto:arunarani1100@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 11:27 AM
Subject: Do you think about your Website Promotion Don't Miss the Chance?

Hi

I hope you are doing well.

Are you looking for SEO service to rank your Website organically in Top 3 positions of Google page 1?

We provide guarantee to have more than 50% of the keywords on Google page 1 within the projected.

Google page 1 time line, so let us provide you the Google page 1 projection after your reply.

Do you want to see your Business website first page of the google?

There will be no set up fee or any other hidden charge. So you just have to pay your monthly SEO fee and no need to sign any contract.

 Please revert back to us if interested to know more information related to price and time line projection.

 I will look forward to your reply.

Warm Regards,

Aruna Rani

SEO Consultant.

OR contact ->

Monica Gandhi (SEO Manager)


skype: monica280109

Email us back to Know our Full Proposal and More Details.

Note: We Will wait For Your Reply........!! Your Growth Is Our Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment