Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 May 2015

RE: Transparent Butterfly.....!!!!!!


Suniti,


These are truly magnificent creatures

Thanks for making the morning , colorful  !

Incidentally ,  my web site.....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B ) , celebrates its FIRST anniversary today

You may want to look up the new page uploaded 2 days back , titled


If you wish , you may forward my following Promo Email , to your contacts

regards,

hcp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The     Big    Bang


Dear  Executive  :


Is  B2B , the  Big Bang  of online digital marketing  ?


Absolutely , if you consider that ,


>    10 % of the big Indian Cities ( approx 38 cities), are home to 90 % of  
       the organized Indian Companies ( approx 207,000 + companies )


>    You can Compose ANY number of Marketing Messages and deliver as
       Emails to  ALL  the Companies in each City , within ONE MINUTE  !


Don't go by my word


Visit   Big Bang   and find it out for yourself


When you  Register on




 Messages to your first 1,000  potential client-companies , are absolutely FREE


with regards ,

hemen  parekh

hcp@RecruitGuru.com  /  Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment