Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 9 May 2015

PROMO EMAIL TO TRAI DATABASE


Sanjivani ,

Following is the draft of promo email to be sent to ( approx ) , 10 lakh email IDs compiled from TRAI website :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Net  Neutrality


Dear  Friend ,


Thank you for taking the initiative to send your views on Net Neutrality , to TRAI


But that is NOT enough


You should send your opinion to ALL the Policy Makers , viz:


>    Ministers of Central Government ................................ 65

>    Ministers of State Governments...................................28

>    Secretaries ( Central + States ).................................. 105

>    Members of Rajya Sabha........................................... 251

>    Members of Lok Sabha.............................................  471

>    MLAs of various States.............................................  1635


Sending out your Message to ALL of these , will take you no more than 30 minutes , if you do so from,




Then , forward this mail to your friends / contacts , requesting them to do the same


This is your opportunity to be heard / get counted .  Grab it  !


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08



No comments:

Post a Comment