Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 16 May 2015

DATABASE OF INDUSTRIALISTS


Sanjivani,


A lot of names will get duplicated in the following links . Obviously , in our database , each name must appear only once

Again , in most cases , there will be no mention of the Companies , to which they belong

Hence , their Company-Names and Email Ids will need to be searched / found in Google

As far as their " Designation " is concerned , just type the Actual Designation ( Chairman / MD / CEO  etc ) if found

If not , simply type " Industrialist "

If we can make a beginning with correct Email IDs of even 100 persons , we will ask Nitin to upload on " Influence Policy Makers " page

Of course , you may never find their PERSONAL / PRIVATE email ids

But , their Official Corporate Email ID will be good enough

hcp






Database  of  Industrialists  :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















http://www.bestindiansites.com/hall-of-fame/industrialists.html  (  This link lists web site URLs from where you can get names for many other categories )












1 comment: