Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 June 2015

FW: Providing Links on Web sites [#11910]


shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Shuklendu,


Yesterday , I had a 45 minute telecon with Uday Munjal ( of InvestIndia team )

I have marked to you , a copy of my subsequent email to him

Around 5:30 pm , he rang up to say that , after registering on B2B as a Subscriber ( in his own name , " Uday Munjal " ) , he did NOT receive our Activation Link  !

I have promised to call him back , tomorrow morning

I did check Falconide log and found that it shows that one email has gone to :


Hence , I fail to understand why he did not receive the link !

He told me , tomorrow , he will present our case ( for hyper linking ) to Invest India MD , Shri Deepak Bagla

It is , therefore , very important for us to solve this problem permanently - if it still remains unsolved

Uday wants to thoroughly " test / try out " the blasting feature of our web site , BEFORE meeting Shri Bagla

hcp

---------------

PS :

I hope , Nitin has found out why Shri Devendra Desai ( Children Toy Foundation ) could not pay Rs 4000/- on Friday , thru ccAvenue



From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 7:25 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: Providing Links on Web sites [#11910]

-- reply above this line --

Thanks sir will discuss with senior management.

Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team


We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please keep subject line unchanged while further communications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment