Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 27 June 2015

RE: Happy Birthday Sir!


sonalt@strategichr.co.in


Sonal

Many thanks for all the warm feeling and sentiments

hcp

From: Sonal Thakker [mailto:sonalt@strategichr.co.in]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 7:03 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Happy Birthday Sir!

‎A small poem for you.....

On your 82nd Birthday today,
Remembering you in the fondest way,

‎It has taken many years and many miles,
 So enjoy those well earned 'Antique Smiles'‎,

You have been a great inspirat‎ion, 
And bring in us so much of motivation 

You are a treasure , every child will crave for ‎,
May you live many more healthy years,we all pray for, 

  

Warm Regards,

Sonal Thakker
+91 9867550806
3P Consultants \ Strategic Human Resources Consultants


No comments:

Post a Comment