Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 June 2015

EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE PORTAL

kalraj.mishra@sansad.nic.in

amitabh.kant@nic.in



Dear Shri Mishraji,


With great interest , I read news-reports about the launch of the Central Government portal ,


No doubt , this is a long overdue step in the right direction

But finding jobs for 1 million jobseekers entering job market every month , is a mammoth task , needing some OUT-OF-THE-BOX thinking !

There are 50 million MSME in our country , each needing to employ , at least ONE PERSON per year ( either , by way of resignation / retirement / death / expansion of business )

That is nearly 4 MILLION vacancies , every month  !

Except that these vacancies never get advertised on any job portal or in print media

These get publicized only thro " Word of Mouth " , in a very small circle of friends / customers / contacts

And therefore , most of the jobseekers never come to know about this !

Why don't 50 million MSME advertise on MonsterIndia / Naukri / Timesjobs or in print media ?

Because that would cost a few thousands of rupees - something that MSME just cannot afford !

My proposal ( attached ) seeks to address all of these problems

This proposal will transform the very NATURE OF OPERATIONS of 900+ Employment Exchanges by making them PRO-ACTIVE

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to contact me


with regards,

hemen  parekh



(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment