Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Re: To Day's Priority

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Many thanks

This looks good and also loads reasonably fast. I am sure Make in India team will be impressed

Even the pages with databases are visible in translation

As far as new page , India Project Resources , is concerned , I hope to send it in next 2hours

Hcp


Sent from my iPad

On 24-Jun-2015, at 1:35 pm, Nitin Ruge <nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net> wrote:
Dear Sir,

We have uploaded auto translation links on B2BMessageBlaster site.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 6:12 PM
To: Nitin Ruge; Shuklendu Baji
Subject: RE: To Day's Priority

Nitin

Many thanks

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 5:33 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'; 'Shuklendu Baji'
Subject: RE: To Day's Priority

Dear Sir,

All  “Blast Message – Corporate / Chambers “ pages changes done & uploaded.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 8:20 AM
To: Shuklendu Baji; Nitin Ruge
Subject: To Day's Priority

Nitin


Changes carried out on Influence Policy Makers and Expedite My Project pages
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pl carry out today ( if not already done ) similar changes on ALL " Blast Message - Corporate / Chambers " pages

Pl confirm


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment