Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Ease of Doing Business Index


Dear  Amitabh :


Following is an extract from a news report appearing in today's Economic Times :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DIPP shall also obtain inputs through a separate questionnaire from industry with regards to factors enabling ease of doing business in the state. 
"The ease or difficulty of doing business in a state is a function of the structures/ framework put in place by the state along with the implementation of the structure. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although not quite in the category of " Industry " , I would be happy to receive a copy of that questionnaire meant for it , in order to send you my own suggestions


In any case , I continue to believe ( and firmly ) that the main contributing factor ( for improving India's Ease of Doing Business ) , will be :


A healthy Competition among States for attracting Foreign Investments to their respective States


And I believe ( equally firmly ) that the mechanism for bringing out this " Spirit of Competition " , lies in B2B's :





Awaiting your early decision on uploading of page " Find Indian Partners " ,


with regards,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08




No comments:

Post a Comment