Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 26 June 2015

RE: Complementing MakeInIndia [#11877]


makeinindia@nic.in




Dear Uday,

3pm is fine

I suppose you will call on my cell ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )

In case you face any problem , call me on my landline ( 022-2920,6715 )

I do hope you have received my email earlier today , re page "  India  Project  Resources  "  /  Auto Translation in 9 Foreign Languages

regards,

hemen

From: MakeInIndia Response [mailto:makeinindia@nic.in]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 3:14 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: Re: Complementing MakeInIndia [#11877]

-- reply above this line --

Dear Sir,

As stated we will have call tomorrow at 3pm

Thanks and Regards,
MakeInIndia Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please keep subject line unchanged while further communications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment