Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 June 2015

ALLOW ME TO HELP YOUR JOB-PORTAL


ALLOW   ME   TO   HELP   YOUR   JOB-PORTAL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dr Satyam Priyadarshy ,

I understand you operate in "  Online Recruitment Industry  " , having your own job portal

I would be happy to help you succeed

By making available to you :

>  My handwritten notes on the following job-portals ( 10,000 + pages
    written over the past 25 years )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     LIVE  PORTALS :

    *   www.3pJobs.com ( now renamed , www.3pConsultants.co.in )
         This was launched on 14 Nov 1997 - and still appears on FIRST page
         of Google Search Results , for search-term..... Executive Search....


    *  www.CustomizeResume.com ( Mobile Apps, " My Jobs "/ " Resume
                                                     Blaster " )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   DE-HOSTED  PORTALS :

 *    www.RecruitGuru.com    ( Resume Parsing Engine )
 *    www.GlobalRecruiter.net ( A Network of Portals sharing Resumes/Jobs )
 *    www.IndiaRecruiter.net   ( Personal Analytics / Raw Score / Percentile
                                              Score )    
 *    www.World-Wide-Jobs.com (  Job Aggregation / Normalization )

{  You can see some of the archived pages at www.Archive.org  }

For these , I can give you Source Code , wherever available
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PORTALS  FOR  WHICH  DESIGNS  ARE  READY :



*   www.B2CmessageBlaster.com  (  B2C  )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TOOL :

Freely downloadable tool , "  RESUME  RATER  "
In last 8 years , some 15,000 + copies have been downloaded by recruiters
from around the World , from sites such as Softpedia / Cnet.download etc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFLINE   APPLICATION :

*  Order Execution System  ( for Brick & Mortar Headhunting Firms )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there are many other thoughts ( on how to render Naukri / Monster / TimesJobs , irrelevant ) , which I would be happy to share with you - and guide you

Now , it would be natural for you to wonder :

" Why this guy wants  to give away all of these info / data / source code ? "

Answer :

I would like to celebrate my 82nd birthday ( 27 June 2015 ) by returning to the Society what it has given me over these years

My current passion is ....www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ( B2B  )

If interested , do not hesitate to phone me on (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards ,
( click to view my profile )


Mumbai

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS :

Earlier I have been in touch with your Anup Kumar and Geetanjali






   


No comments:

Post a Comment