Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 June 2015

Providing of hyperlinks

amitabh.kant@nic.in


Dear Amitabh ,


On Saturday afternoon , I had a long chat with Uday Munjal re providing of hyperlinks to B2B , from MakeInIndia / InvestIndia web sites

He had promised to discuss this today , with Shri Bagla and convey his decision

Uday phoned this afternoon to say that , even though Shri Bagla is convinced of the advantage this ( hyper linking ) would provide to the Foreign Company Executives visiting InvestIndia web site , he would like to defer this till the web site gets re-vamped

Even though I felt very disappointed , I respect his decision and shall wait

I tried to call you around 4:15 pm but you were busy in a meeting

Your secretary , Mr Chauhan said , he will call me back when you are relatively free

If ok with you , I will try to reach you over phone , around 11 am tomorrow morning .

In the meantime , you may want to look up..... India  Project  Resources


with regards ,

hemen


PS :

I attach my today's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment