Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 June 2015

Activation Link

motherhome2000@mail.com



Activation  Link

Dear Murthy ,

Sometime back you registered on ,


But , for some technical reason , we could not send you the Email containing Activation Link

We have , however , activated your Account from the back-end and also credited it with the Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE emails

I write to request you to login using your User ID ( = your email ID ) and your Password , to check out , on your own , your Credit Balance Counter ( right below login box )

Thereafter , you may go ahead and COMPOSE your message and SAVE

As soon as I " Approve " your Message , you will get an email confirming the same

Once you get this Approval Email , your message will become visible ( " Select Message " ) on all pages from where you may want to select Target Companies , for blasting, such as :


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on

 (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai / India

No comments:

Post a Comment