Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 June 2015

RE: Influence Policy Makers


nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net




Dear Sir,

Changes done & uploaded on server.

Regards,

Nitin Ruge
From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:59 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: Nitin Ruge
Subject: FW: Influence Policy Makers

Shuklendu


Yesterday , I spoke to Nitin / Satish re this , 3 times

Using TeamViewer , also showed them what problem I am facing

Apparently , something seems to have gone wrong since I last used " Influence Policy Makers " feature on 16 April to blast my message ( Elimination of Black Money / # 12 on World Wide Wall ) , to 2331 Ministers / MPs / MLAs

Sure , even then , it was a tedious process and may be , it took me 3/4 hours to blast those 2331 mails

But , now , it has become impossible  !

I hope , Nitin / Satish are able to quickly come up with a speedy / elegant solution today

Earlier also , subscribers have complained about the long time it takes for pages to " refresh " after selection of each search parameter

Not realizing that the page is getting refreshed , they try to select the NEXT criteria or even click the BLAST button !

Can we do something about this ?

I suppose the problems on page " Expedite My Project " must be identical to the problem on page " Influence Policy Makers " , since both pages are using SAME databases .  Please check

hcp

PS :

Could this problem have manifested on 29 April  , when emails stopped going out to Netcore ?

Satish has also to implement change in counter ( No of Messages Blasted By )

Despite my blasting 3 times yesterday , counter still shows 2993  !

I am also waiting for the TARGET UPLOAD DATES for the pending items which we prioritized during my visit to your office on 10th inst


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2015 10:38 AM
To: 'shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net'; 'Nitin Ruge'
Subject: Influence Policy Makers

Shuklendu / Nitin,


A little while back , I composed following message ( using RecruitGuru ID ) :

" Dear Chief Minister-ji "

Then , as ADMIN , I also approved it and saw it appear at World Wide Wall

But , did not receive a copy of " Your Message was Approved " email  !

Then I logged in again and tried to blast it from page , " Influence Policy Makers "

I could blast it to only ONE group of recipients ( State Govt > Ministers & Secretaries ) for Andhra Pradesh - 3 no

But thereafter just could NOT blast to any other group !

Page just does not refresh to allow next selection  !

Although , " Policy Makers Targeted " button showed 3 !

Am I doing something stupid ?

If not , this is very FRUSTRATING !

Counter on " Site Statistics " page also did not change !

I wanted to send out this message to Chief Ministers of all the States TO-DAY

Pl help me send it out first thing tomorrow morning

hcp

PS :

I shudder to think if this were to happen when 100 subscribers are trying to blast their messages , daily !


No comments:

Post a Comment