Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 June 2015

FW: Register now to know the Latest in Recruitment | Talent Acquisition Conclave 2015


Dear Team,

FYI

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:18 AM
To: 'People Matters'
Subject: RE: Register now to know the Latest in Recruitment | Talent Acquisition Conclave 2015

Dear Organizer :


You may want to share with the participants of the Conclave , my  resume rating / ranking  tool ,

RESUME   RATER

It can be freely downloaded from a no of web site like ,


>  Softpedia ( 3232 downloads so far )

>  Cnet        ( 3228 downloads so far )


In the last 8 years , some 15,000 + recruiters from around the World have downloaded it

For an online application of rating / ranking of resumes ( and automatically listing the BEST on the TOP of the search results ) , you may want to visit :



If there are any questions , I would be happy to come and answer at your Mumbai Conclave on 30th July

And ,

if Brick-and-Mortar Recruiting Companies want to market their services to Employer Companies in their own Cities , they would find nothing better than ,


For explanations , feel free to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards ,

hemen  parekh






No comments:

Post a Comment