Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2015

FW: Page write up for B2B Message Blaster

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net


nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Nitin ,


New page : India  Project  Resources
--------------------------------------------

Can we upload this by evening ?


That would enable me to write to MakeInIndia Team , first thing tomorrow morning

In order to reduce the long scrolling ,you may want to club together , all the " headings / titles " on top half of the page

When a visitor clicks ( or hover ? ) on any link , the corresponding Company / Asso names ( which are hyperlinked to their respective web site URLs ) , may appear in a box , in the bottom half of the page

I leave it to you to decide what is most appealing to a visitor



hcp

--------------------

Government to hire advertising agency for rolling out fresh 'Make in India' campaign

By Rajat Arora & Dilasha Seth, ET Bureau | 23 Jun, 2015, 05.57AM IST
26 comments |Post a Comment
READ MORE ON » Textiles | televis .. 





From: Prashant Sharma [mailto:prashant@3pconsultants.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:50 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Sanjivani Kadam
Subject: Page write up for B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,

Please find attached the India Projects page write up for your reference and do let me know if any further changes are required.

PS: As discussed “Professional Associations” heading has been removed from the document and we may add it later.


Warm Regards,

Prashant Sharma
+91 9867550832


No comments:

Post a Comment