Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 June 2015

RE: Wish you a very happy birthday


pannadesai678@gmail.com



Dear  Panna


Many thanks for your greetings

It felt nice to be remembered after all these years !

I hope you - and your family - are doing well

As far as I am concerned , I go to my office , may be once in a fortnight . My younger son , Nirmit handles the business of 3P

regards,

hcp







From: pannadesai678 [mailto:pannadesai678@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 5:59 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Wish you a very happy birthday


Sir, 

Wish u belated happy birthday. 
I am panna desai. Ex L&T. Thanks & regards. 

Sent from my Samsung device

No comments:

Post a Comment