Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 June 2015

ATTRACTING FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN TELANGANA


Hon Sri K. Chandrashekar Rao

Chief Minister , Telangana

----------------------------------

Dear Sri Rao ,

It was with great interest that I read about your announcement of Industrial Policy - 2015

Unfortunately , for some reason , I just could not access the web site , www.tspcb.cgg.gov.in

There is no doubt that the Foreign Company Executives visiting any of Telangana Government web sites would feel impressed with the Ease of Doing Business in Telangana

And they would want to find / contact suitable Telangana based companies , for setting up Joint Ventures

Unfortunately , none of your Government web sites provide them any method to contact the Companies located in the following cities :

>   Hyderabad............. .............9,876   Companies

>   Secunderabad........ .............5,936   Companies

>   Vishakhapatnam..................    728   Companies


Please allow me to offer a quick method whereby these Foreign Company Executives can contact Telangana-based companies


METHOD :

On all Telangana Government web sites , upload a hyperlink " Find Indian Partners " , linking to same page on my site ,


which carries an online searchable database of 2,29,000 Indian Companies , located in 380 cities ( including those mentioned above )


ADVANTAGES :

#  Foreign Companies can search Telangana-based Companies and immediately send out their " Interest Messages "

#  Every time a Foreign Company sends such a " Interest Message " to any Telangana-based Company , immediately you get

    an  Email Alert  on your official email ID  !

    We can also send this  Email Alerts  to any other Officers whose email id you make available to us

#  Since that  Email Alert  provides full Contact Details of the Foreign Company - along with the details of the Telangana

    companies to whom that Interest Message was sent - , it would be very easy for your Officers to follow up all the

    parties concerned and expedite the foreign investment

Apart from this , I invite your concerned officers , to publicize your Industry Policy Initiative  to  8,000 + International
Chambers of Commerce , by blasting your own Promotional Message to them

On my own , I have started sending out the attached Promo Email to foreign Companies

If there are any questions , I would be happy to clarify

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai / (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08





No comments:

Post a Comment