Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 June 2015

FIREWALL PROBLEM

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net

nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net


Shuklendu,


I hope you were to sort out the firewall problem with help of Fortinet person

Pl confirm

Last evening , I found one more registration in the name of " Magadheswar Club " but I could not find a corresponding email at Falconide Log , in respect of Activation Link !

Similar thing happened last week in case of ... Qingdao Hongda Metal Forming Machinery Co.,Ltd.

And 3 weeks back , in case of Gharkul

This has also happened several times in the past , which I have brought to the notice of Nitin / Satish

Pl ensure that such a thing does not happen in future

In the past , we also had a few instances of a Subscriber registering multiple times  - which could be to take undue advantage of our joining bonus of 1000 free emails  !

I have also brought this to your notice and requested you to find a " viable " solution , which would still allow different offices / factories / branches / divisions etc of the SAME company to be able to register

They should NOT be denied registration , just because the Company Name is the SAME

Last week , I have shared with Satish , my crude thoughts on how this can be tried

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment