Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 June 2015

RE: Purchase assestanc


rajkumarsing.patil@gmail.com


Dear Rajkumar

Suggest you register as a job seeker on our web site,


regards,

hemen

From: Rajkumarsing Patil [mailto:rajkumarsing.patil@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 1:40 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Purchase assestanc

Dear sir,
        
      Pls  find attached  here with my Resume , 
 few days am dally update in my cv in post for material assistance , SCM  position & no one Reply for me on return so pls inform me my Resume is selected or not,   
  

Regards,
 Rajkumar Patil
8055992377

No comments:

Post a Comment