Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 June 2015

JOB PREDICTIONS

ravi.apte@leftrightmind.com

gkapte@gmail.com

pranav.guptey@leftrightmind.com

sanjay.thakore@leftrightmind.com



Dear Ravi,


Look at the following news report

It is amazing what they have been able to predict , based on analysis of just 270,000 job advts

Now imagine all that we could do if we were to analyze some 5 MILLION job advts posted by some 50,000 Indian Companies on 3/4 major job portals , over the past 7 years  !

And remember , this data is properly " Structured " along 10 / 12 fields ! with date of each advt ! So , we know the " day of the week " as well !

In the attachment to my earlier emails , I have detailed UMPTEEN different types of ANALYTICS that can be dynamically computed - and , graphically presented - ( my emails to LTIT lecturer , Rohini Damahe )

with regards,

hcp


GK :

Just got your response to my proposal to Shri Kalraj Mishra

I don't expect an answer  !  I have merely placed on record , the possibility

But ,

If Ravi's team are able to quickly analyze these 5 million job ads and offer to the Central Government and everyone else - all the different TRENDS in the Indian Job Market , then Shri Mishra is bound to sit up and take notice  !

These analytics will be made accessible freely on www.CustomizeResume.com

Because , if he does not , Shri Narendra Modi / Smt Smriti Irani etc , will  !



-------------------------------------------------------------------



Applying  For  a New  Job  ?

( Source : Business Line / 16 June 2015 )


If your are on the verge of applying for a new job, doing so on a Tuesday would garner more positive results, claims a new survey.

A new research by SmartRecruiters analysed data from over 270,000 job postings and found that Tuesday was the most popular day to apply for companies to post job listings, reportedBusiness Insider.

The study showed that nearly 58 percent of all jobs being posted Monday through Wednesday, and Tuesday being the day with the most action.

The reason could be that people who apply for a job as soon as it opened would have a "greater chance of getting noticed and getting in on the first wave of interviews".

Also, 11 a.m. was found to be the most popular time for companies to post new job listings during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment