Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 22 June 2015

RE: Hello


tara@bhargavas.net



Dear Ballobhai,


Nice to hear from you

Yes , you did inform us about the sad demise of Taraben . Thereafter , we did talk over phone , a couple of times

Only a week back , I tried to call you on your mobile but it just kept ringing . May be you were not around


It was because , I had received an apparently fraud email , purporting to be sent by you , all the way from Madrid ( Spain ) and requesting an urgent loan of $ 1200 / - " Since your wallet / papers got stolen "  !

How is everyone at home ?

Bharati is OK - so are Vishesh-Niyati / Nirmit-Pooja

On 15 Feb , Anokhee ( elder daughter of Vishesh , settled in York ) , gave birth to a daughter , Maya

They will visit us for a few days in July

with regards,

Batuk Bhai  



-----Original Message-----
From: Tara [mailto:tara@bhargavas.net]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:59 AM
To: Hemen Parekh; HCP parekh
Subject: Hello

My dear Hemen,
Haven't heard from you since a long time. Hope you are o.k. Did I inform you that my wife Tara had expired on 5th April 2013.
More on hearing from you.
With best wishes, Ballo bhai



No comments:

Post a Comment