Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Creating Awareness About MakeInIndia InvestIndia

amitabh.kant@nic.in

makeinindia@nic.in

siddhartha.anand@investindia.org.in


Dear Amitabh ,


Just came across news report on DIPP's ,


360 Degree Media Campaign "  ( see attachment  )


I suppose it will be a few months before the selected agency starts work on this


In the meantime , I offer the services of  B2B , to enable  DIPP  to send out its policy announcements to ,


>    2,29,000   Indian Companies   ( 52 Industry Sectors / 380 Cities )


>        8,000    International Chambers of Commerce   ( located in 5,332 cities of the World )


Each message will be delivered ( as email ) within 24 hours - and at a negligible cost  !


If we assume that each of those International Chambers of Commerce has just 100 Member Firms , that adds up to 8 LAKH companies !


And if DIPP were to request these Chambers to forward DIPP  message to all of their Member Firms , they would be most happy to do so


Implication  ?


For an expense of Rs 1600 /- ( for those 8,000 messages to Chambers ) , you can create awareness about MakeInIndia and InvestIndia among 8 LAKH companies around the World  !


My guess is : Any Digital Media Agency will charge you Rs 16 LAKH for this effort  !

If there are any questions , you may ask the concerned officer to phone me

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


PS :


You can attach a VIDEO ( 50 mb ) to your Message , besides a photo of our PM Shri Modiji  !

No comments:

Post a Comment