Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 June 2015

MY VISIT TO YOUR OFFICE


Shuklendu ,

Satish called a few minutes back and suggested that I visit your office , next Wednesday

This is OK with me

He said , you will confirm the same on Tuesday

To get the most out of my visit , it is necessary that :

>  Satish / Nitin , carefully go thru my  emails which , I have mentioned against each pending item.
    In each email , I have explained at length , how each feature has to work
    In some cases , I may have , even drawn up the U/I
    Satish / Nitin should make a list of their ( unanswered ) questions , for each item

>  Based on their understanding ( of what is expected ) , they may prepare hand-drawn sketches of
     U/I for each feature. This will force , all of us to ask :
    "  Will visitor quickly understand , what he is supposed to do ?
        And , if he did that , what can he expect to see ? "

>  This clarity ( of U/I ) will help Satish / Nitin to estimate the man-hours required for each feature and
    fix the TARGET UPLOAD DATES

I will be happy to come , as soon as they are ready with the above

hcp  

No comments:

Post a Comment