Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 29 June 2015

RE: HCP's birthay


Dear Mr Murty ,


Many thanks for your greetings . It was very kind of Suniti to send you my email ID

I hope you are doing well - personally and professionally

After retiring from L&T , I started 3P Consultants , in April 1990 . Now my younger son Nirmit manages it

As far as I am concerned , I have been busy developing a job portal ( www.CustomizeResume.com ) for the last 4 years , although not paying much attention to it now

For the past one year , I am focused on developing ...........www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ( B2B )

As to those letters that I wrote to L&T employees , during 1979-1987 , you can read those at ,

www.hemenparekh.in  >  Letters to L&T Employees 

If I find that file , I will email to you

with regards,

h c parekh

(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08







From: B V R Murty Deputy. Director, ITM GLC [mailto:murtybvr@itm.edu]
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2015 1:54 PM
To: H. C. Parekh
Cc: Suniti Desai
Subject: Fwd: HCP's birthay

Dear HCP,
Greetings!
Many happy returns of the day...
thanks to Suniti...she reminded us..
Sir..I have preserved your writtings/messages on Management which were being sent by you to all Managers in Piwai from your Powai GMs desk..
Great readings and relevant even today..after 30 years..
do you have a soft copy?...pl share..
Many more years of happy and healthy times....
regards,
BVRM(ex PSW_SPE)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Suniti Desai" <sdsunitidesai@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 28, 2015 11:11 AM
Subject: HCP's birthay
To:
Cc:
For those of you who may be interested in wishing him, it was HCP's birthday yesterday, 27th june 2015.  He is 82 now.  Contact no. 9867550808.  Email ID hcp@recruitguru.com Sorry for the delay in informing.  I myself wished him only this morning.

Regards
suniti

No comments:

Post a Comment