Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 June 2015

FW: [#811670]: www.b2bmessageblaster.com

'mekhola@3pconsultants.co.in'



-----Original Message-----
From: Mangesh Kadam [mailto:emmsupport@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 5:17 PM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Cc: tanishq.juneja@netcore.co.in; hcp@recruitguru.com; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Subject: [#811670]: www.b2bmessageblaster.com

Dear Shuklendu,

As discuss with Satish. there is no issue from our end you have to check your application setting.
We tested the same from our end its working fine. so please check the falconide report UI for the same.



--
Thanks & Regards,
Mangesh Kadam
Executive, EMM-Support
66628081
Netcore


Ticket History Shuklendu Baji (Client) Posted On: 02 June 2015 12:18 PM ________________________________


Ref: User Name: customizeresume



Hello,



We are using Falconide service to send mail through our website



On 29-Apr-2015, there was a change in static IP of our server. After this,
the mails have stopped going through Falconide.



Please help us on urgent basis to restart the mail. This is badly affecting
the functioning of our website.



Thanks

Shuklendu Baji

9821093921






 Ticket Details

________________________________

Ticket ID: 811670
Department: Falconide Mail
Type: Falconide Queries
Status: Closed
Priority: Normal



No comments:

Post a Comment