Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 June 2015

TOP MOST PRIORITY

shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net



Nitin


Topmost priority today is to solve the problem of non-delivery of blasted emails thru Falconide

Mr Devendra Desai ( Children Toy Foundation ) phoned yesterday and said , he plans to blast his message to 4000 Corporate , this week

And last saturday , Sunil Satpute has already blasted his message ( Gharkul ). These need to be delivered to day .


Also let me know the date for my visit to your office


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment