Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 1 June 2015

RE: UI/Javascript Developer

animesh_kotwal@yahoo.com



Animesh,

I suggest you register on our web site,


You will find plenty of suitable jobs in Mumbai/Pune region , against which , you can apply online

You may even wish to download our mobile app , "  Resume  Blaster "

regards,

hemen  parekh

From: Animesh Kotwal [mailto:animesh_kotwal@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 8:27 PM
To: business@isourcecorp.com
Subject: UI/Javascript Developer

Hi,
I am looking for job change in Pune/Mumbai location for above mentioned post. Please find my attached resume for the same.

Regards,
Animesh Kotwal

No comments:

Post a Comment