Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 June 2015

China wants Indian IT Companies


China   wants   Indian   IT   Companies

Dear Chinese Executive :

Mr Wang Jianping , Vice-Governor of Guizhou province said :

"  India is one of the leading countries in IT . There is a lot of space to cooperate . This could be the starting point for a new development "

He said this in a meeting of 20+ Indian IT companies , equal number of Chinese IT companies and Chinese government officials , who recently got together at the Guian New Area ( GNA ) city , to work on a blue-print for cooperation

Mr Wang wants Chinese IT companies to form Joint Ventures with Indian IT companies to set up operations in GNA city

How can Chinese companies contact Indian IT companies ?

Quite easy  !

Let Chinese companies ,

>    REGISTER.....  on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com 
>    COMPOSE.....  their " Invitation Message "
>    BLAST.........   it to following Indian IT companies :

       *  Bangalore................ 3,984
       *  Hyderabad............... 1,813
       *  Mumbai...................  3,811
       *  Delhi Region............  3,276
       *  Chennai..................   2,579
       *  All India..................  30,630

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai / India   


No comments:

Post a Comment