Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Virtual Job Fair


 http://vcf.monsterindia.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=job&utm_content=Ad1&utm_campaign=Career_Fair_G

Dear Prof Damahe


You will recall that during last Managing Committee Meeting of LTIT, I spoke about a project for your Computer Stream students to develop a web site called,

www.OnlineJobsFair.com

for which , I have prepared exhaustive notes containing Logic / User Interfaces etc

As you will find from the above link , apparently MonsterIndia have already developed a similar feature
In light of this , may be we should consider a project to develop,
www.b2bMarketing.com
This project will use the concept which we have already implemented in our latest mobile app, RESUME BLASTER
In www.b2bMarketing.com  ,  we need to use the same database / logic as in case of RESUME BLASTER
When your faculty / final year Computer Students are ready to discuss this , I will request Mr Shuklendu Baji ( whom you have already met during our IIT visit ) , to join us
I think , Shuklendu is much better placed to guide your students / faculty in this matter
With regards

h.c.parekh

No comments:

Post a Comment