Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Page Writeup for Micro Blogging


Kailas

Take a look at my attempt to improve upon the sample sent by you yesterday
May be you / Rajesh can improve it further
All that I did was :

Ø Use 12 pt fonts in Verdana

Ø Increase spacing between subsequent lines and subsequent paras , to make the entire text more legible / readable

Ø Align better

Ø Left a gap on the left ( left margin )

I don’t know what other Cosmetic Improvements ( eg BOLD etc ) are possible in Notepad . You know these better
Try whatever is possible and send me an improved version of this
Also send this improved version to Shuklendu and check with him if it will do

hcp
hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment